Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Message in a Bottle by Luke


Can someone help us after this terrible story.

My firstday on the island I couldn’t survive with out a tv wii or any electronics. Anyway catching fish too hard I think I’ll hang with fruit. Then I went to getsome stuff for my hut. My hut was pretty small and the roof is made fromsticks. The Harrisons came!!! Oh ooh they mademe sign a contract but it was worth it because they gave us ten bucks. Now I’vegot ten dollars and ten cents. Second day some thing bad happened all the Harrisons were building and fishing some one said ha hasuckers too us. So some one help us please help us. 



  • This sample shows...
  • I have been learning to...
  • One thing I think that I did well was...
  • One thing I think I can improve on is...

No comments: