Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Book Shelf

Read our great writing and make a comment.
When you click on a book you should be taken to the PDF file. Reload the page if it doesn't work the first time.
Yes - you can print off your work!

NB:
If your web browser does not open these files:
For better performance - download a pdf add-on for your browser.













We have been working on some descriptive writing using personal experience as a starting point for our ideas.

The main intention behind this work was to create writing that would make a strong image in the mind of the reader.

You be the judge.  
How well have we done?
Make a comment.

Our Thinking About this Project


• In our writing we have been learning to...
• The things I had to do to make this eBook include...
• One thing I think that I did well was...
• One thing I think I can improve on is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Room 4

What a wonderful collection of writing you have produced. I know you have enjoyed working on the iPads, which I know is exciting, however it is the quality of writing that I have been most impressed by - your descriptive writing really creates a picture in my head.

Congratulations to all of you who have published work on this page, you should be very proud of your contributions.

Mr Dolan

Anonymous said...

Dear Room 4

What a wonderful collection of writing you have produced. I know you have enjoyed working on the iPads, which I know is exciting, however it is the quality of writing that I have been most impressed by - your descriptive writing really creates a picture in my head.

Congratulations to all of you who have published work on this page, you should be very proud of your contributions.

Mr Dolan