Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Poem by Gracie



I Like Cake
I like cake
Just any cake
Chocolate banana and carrot cake
With lemon icing
Dribbling down the side

The cake gives me a tingling feeling
When I put it in my mouth
It makes me go all crazy
When the taste hits my mouth

So if you have a cake
On your birthday
Chocolate banana or anyother flavour
on your birthday
make sure
you
invite
me!

  • This sample shows...My published poem that I typed up with Ellie.
  • I have been learning to...organise my ideas in to a good order so my poem makes sense.
  • One thing I think that I did well was...that I focused and worked hard to get my poem finished.
  • One thing I think I can improve on is...try and make a poem that rhymes.


1 comment:

Creativelearning said...

I think you have worked hard because...first you said "I can't do this, I can't do this." But you started and tried and did a really good poem. By Ellie.