Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Message in a Bottle by Josh



To the person who finds this. Pleasehelp me. My name is Josh I am nine years old. I am in the middle of the ocean.I got here from a cruise ship that was travelling through the night. A stormstruck and the boat was sinking. I am somewhere between the cook island and New Zealand.
On my first morning on the island Iwent to explore. I found a place to put my hut and found food to eat. On mysecond day
I had a swim at the lagoon and wentfishing for tea. I have been on this island for weeks PLEASE HELP ME!................





  • This sample shows...a published story that I wrote and typed up by myself.
  • I have been learning to...plan, draft, edit and publish my writing
  • One thing I think that I did well was...my editing because I fixed spellings and I changed the words around so that the story made better sense.
  • One thing I think I can improve on is...my planning by adding more detail to my plan.

No comments: