Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thinking About Camp - Example


Insert a Picture here

The activity I enjoyed the most at camp was…
I really enjoyed the big fire.  
I enjoyed this because…
I liked the fire because the way we lit the fire was cool.  A smal line of fire went across the grass and then lit the big pile of wood.  I also liked toasting marshmallows and making the bread on a stick.  I've never seen a big fire like this before.  It was so hot.

Something that was a challenge for me was…
The flying fox was a challenge for me.
It was hard because…
I was surprised about doing the flying fox.  I did the abseiling without too much trouble and that was down a cliff!  The flying fox seemed really high up once you climbed up to the start and it went really fast too.  I was brave to do it because I was wearing a harness and other people went first.  Once I did it I wanted to do it again.








This sample shows... I have been learning to... One thing I think that I did well was... One thing I think I can improve on is...

No comments: